Summer is coming fast and we've got a great recipe to beat the summer heat! This recipe will satisfy your ice cream craving, but with less calories and it's dairy and gluten free!
One-Ingredient Ice Cream
· 1 Banana
1. Peel and slice bananas and place in the freezer overnight.
2. When ready to make your "ice cream," put sliced bananas into a food processor.
3. Process until smooth, scraping down the sides as necessary.
Optional add ins: peanut butter, sprinkles, chocolate chips, etc.
If you are feelings really adventurous, you can make homemade "magic shell" chocolate topping!
"Magic Shell" Topping
· 2 cups good quality chocolate, finely chopped
· ¼ cup coconut oil
1. Add the chocolate to a microwave-safe bowl or container along with coconut oil.
2. Microwave in 30 second intervals, until melted
3. Pour over your banana ice cream. Allow at least 30 seconds before trying to break into the shell. When the shell turns matte, you'll know it is ready!