- Parent training is a specialized plan for each family, depending on their needs.
- Parent training is discussed at the initial intake and assessment, and determined based on the needs of the family.
- For families of children with severe challenging behaviors, the implementation of the Behavior Intervention Plan is vitally important, therefore they may have meetings more often.
- Parent training involves communicating the skills and strategies that we are utilizing within session to best benefit the child throughout their entire day.
- Parent/family training is recommended for all Behavioral Perspective families on a regular, re-occurring basis.